Why We Give
Giving our treasure away is a spiritual discipline that Jesus instructs His followers to routinely practice because this is what we need to do that allows Him to change a heart that’s greedy to one that’s generous and it allows Him to free our hearts from the pull of material things.
Matthew 6:21 – For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Ecclesiates 5:10 – Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income.
How to Give
- Online – You can use Cornerstone’s online giving page to give by credit card, to set up a recurring gift, or to give once as a guest without further commitment. This can also be done through our free mobile app.
- Text Message – You can give using your mobile phone by texting “cornerstonepei” to 77977. When you send “cornerstonepei” to 77977 you will receive a one time reply containing a link to give to Cornerstone Baptist Church (1msg/request). Please be aware that Msg & Data rates may apply. For full Terms & Conditions please visit https://pushpay.com/
- To receive your own offering envelopes, please contact us using the connection card in church seats or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please include your complete mailing address so we can mail your tax receipt at the year-end.
- Cheques can be mailed to the church office: 9 Cornerstone Drive, Cornwall, PEI C0A 1H8
- In the church, please speak to one of the Ushers or Greeters and they will get you the proper paperwork. Once it’s completed, simply place it in the offering plate and we will set it up. Otherwise, you can email email@example.com with your request.
- e-Transfers – You can give your offering by e-Transfer by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org